NEW DEVELOPMENT – TAE RESOURCES
Since the new TAE Training and Education Training Package qualifications were endorsed on 7 December 2022, I have been working 7 days a week to get the resources developed.
Priority has been learning and assessment pathway resources for TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. There are now 12 units required for TAE40122, as opposed to the 10 for TAE40116.
Since 2016 I have been delivering TAE40116 and TAE50116/50216 for International Teacher Training Academy (ITTA). As an instructional designer, I believe it’s essential to keep training – otherwise you lose sight of what your students need.
The experience of delivering TAE40116 has gone a long way to inform the development of TAE40122 resources. I’ve seen the challenges that students face with the old qualification and, because there are now even more units to complete, I’ve looked for ways to streamline and simplify the learning and assessment pathway for students. The units are not clustered, but many assessments are clustered and cross-referenced for the assessor and candidate, reducing time and minimising repetition.
I have now completed the learning and assessment pathway resources for TAE40122, and next step is to develop the RPL tools. I also plan to develop upgrade pathway RPL tools for those practising trainer/assessors who hold TAE40116.
I will also be developing the resources for TAE50122 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training. These need priority too, because at the moment ASQA is requiring all resources to be submitted in an application for scope, so my existing clients are all waiting for them.
Learning and assessment pathway resources are ready for the following units of competency:
• TAEPDD401 Work effectively in the VET sector
• TAEDES411 Use nationally recognised training products to meet vocational training needs
• TAEDEL411 Facilitate vocational training
• TAEDEL311 Provide work skill instruction
• TAEDES412 Design and develop plans for vocational training
• TAEDEL412 Facilitate workplace-based learning
• TAEDEL414 Mentor in the workplace
• TAEASS412 Assess competence
• TAEASS413 Participate in assessment validation
• TAELLN421 Integrate core skills support into training and assessment
• TAELLN423 Integrate employability skills support into training and assessment
• TAEDEL405 Plan, organise and facilitate online learning
* $550 per unit plus GST for the learning and assessment pathway resources
* $200 per unit plus GST for the RPL tools
* Note that for those who have already purchased the learning and assessment pathway resources, RPL tools will be half price at $100 plus GST per unit.
Cost Effective Quality is Possible
Now you can buy quality RTO training and assessment resources that meet your high standards, at a price that won’t break the budget.
These resources are practical, developed using my years of experience as an instructional designer, trainer/assessor and after extensive consultation with RTO managers, trainers and trainees.
Quality resources help you achieve:
- Learner engagement and satisfaction
- A high level of competency completion and employer satisfaction
- Audit compliance
The RTO resources are supplied as Word documents and PowerPoint presentations:
- One-off licence fee – no ongoing fees
- Editable so that you can give them your “corporate look”
- Modifiable so that you can contextualise if necessary
- Can be copied for your on-line learning program
- No limit on printing