Meet Sandy Welton
Sandy has over 30 years experience as business consultant facilitating change and conducting training for various enterprises in Sydney, Melbourne and Hobart. For the past 9 years she has been developing learning and assessment resources for RTOs.
Sandy also delivers training courses and conducts assessment on a regular basis in order to maintain her connection with trainees and their needs.
To Contact Sandy, Telephone 0407 131 075 or Email a Request
As a practising trainer, I know the importance of working with good training resources that:
- match the trainees’ needs
- create learning pathways that are dynamic, streamlined and enjoyable
- achieve cognitive outcomes
- build the requisite skills
- promote affective learning
- relate to real work
As a practising assessor, I know the pitfalls of substandard assessment resources. Assessment resources need to:
- be clear and precise, rather than vague and broad
- guide the candidate
- guide the assessor
- meet all of the unit requirements
- pass audit
My client RTOs tell me that they are seeking:
- cost effective resources
- competency completion rates
- satisfied clients
I talk to RTOs about their client needs and their methods of training and assessment. I believe in forming a relationship with RTOs so that I can work with them to achieve compliance and the best outcomes for their clients.