This is just a quick note regarding my progress on developing the units for BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
I have now completed the resources for all 5 core units:
· BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
· BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
· BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
· BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
· BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
My original hope was to have all 10 resources completed before the end of August but I don’t think this will happen, as I am going on a “health retreat” for 5 days next week. Don’t know what persuaded me to do this … actually I do. It was a combination of my best friend and my doctor. Wish me luck. It will be 5 days without alcohol, cigarettes, coffee or even cooked food. Why on earth would I pay for such suffering?
Anyway, back to the resources. Those of you who are my current clients know that I had already developed BSB41412 units and the BSB41415 units are all stated as equivalent.
This is why I left these till last, as I figured my existing clients could just re-map.
In fact, I have made modifications — not just re-mapped. Every time I look at something I developed previously I find ways to make it better. Also, the new training package format did require some tweaking of the assessments — but not nearly as much as BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management or BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management.
I might be able to get one more unit done before I go away next week. (I would cross my fingers but that makes it very difficult to type.)