BSB41415 Extras in Progress
Development of the resources for BSB41415 Cert IV Work Health and Safety is going quite well I think.
I have completed enough units to meet the packaging rules but have more to go. Units completed are:
1. BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
2. BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
3. BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
4. BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
5. BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
6. BSBPMG522 Undertake project work (done as part of BSB51915 Diploma of leadership and management)
7. BSBSUS301 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices (done as part of BSB42015 Cert IV leadership and management)
8. BSBWHS410 Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
9. BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace (done as part of BSB42015 Cert IV leadership and management)
10. BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement (done as part of BSB42015 Cert IV leadership and management)
So this meets the packaging rules.
I am now going to develop:
· BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
· BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
These are both Group A units, so it gives more choice. They are also units that are in the electives for BSB42015 Cert IV leadership and management.
I have been asked to develop BSBLDR503 Communicate with influence which is a Group A unit in BSB51915 Diploma of leadership and management, so I should be starting that quite soon. (I wonder whether it’s a unit that every politician should have.)