RPL Tools for BSB51915
Following on from my last blog, I’ve now completed all the RPL tools for BSB51915 Diploma of leadership and management.
The units done are:
1. BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
2. BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
3. BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
4. BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
5. BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
6. BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction staff
7. BSBLDR503 Communicate with influence
8. BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
9. BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
10. BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
11. BSBRSK501 Manage risk
12. BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
13. BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
14. BSBADM502 Manage meetings
There’s a preliminary RPL Assessor Guide and Candidate Guide and Application that applies to the qualification as a whole.
Then there are separate RPL Assessor Guides and Candidate Guides for each unit.
The charge for these is $125 plus GST per unit. There are now samples on the BSB51915 web page, at the bottom of the page.