BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
This qualification was first released with the new BSB Business Services Training package on 15 March 2015.
It supersedes and is equivalent to BSB41412 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety, which I had previously developed.
The resources have now been reviewed and revised to meet the requirements of the new qualification. In fact, changes and additions were required to address the new format and wording of the units. The Performance Evidence was considerably different from the previous Critical Aspects of Evidence and the Knowledge Evidence was worded in a way that required further assessments to be added in places.
The following units are now ready for purchase:
BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety – units developed
- BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBSUS301 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS407 Assist with claims management, rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
- BSBWHS410 Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
Price per unit:
> Learning and assessment pathway resources $425 plus GST
> RPL resources $150 plus GST
> Complete package $500 plus GST
** All documents are in Word format and can be edited, badged and contextualised by you. The PowerPoint is also editable.
** The assessment tasks are fully mapped with a Mapping Summary located at the end of the Trainer/Assessor Guide and the Assessment Task Workbook.
** All assessments are thoroughly benchmarked with clear guidance for the assessor so as to ensure compliance with the Principle of Reliability.