BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
BSB41419 was released in August 2019 and then was revised on 19 October 2020 when PwC completely revised the BSB Training Package.
The main variances are in the electives, with new codes and some changes in the wording of the units.
Added to this, there have been minor changes to the WHS Regulations and major changes to the relevant AS/NZS Standards.
This is the list of resources that I am currently reviewing and revising as necessary
BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety – units under review
- BSBWHS412 Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBWHS417 Assist with managing WHS implications of return to work
- BSBWHS418 Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplacet
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction – current
Imported Elective Under Review
- BSBWHS411 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs(Several of my clients use this as an elective for BSB41419.
Price per unit:
> Learning and assessment pathway resources $500 plus GST
> RPL resources $200 plus GST
> Complete package $600 plus GST