BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
The original Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51915) was superseded on 27 September 2018.
The qualifications are stated as equivalent and most of the units haven’t changed.
The main changes are:
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use Emotional Intelligence has been replaced with BSBLDR511 Develop and use Emotional Intelligence.
- BSBLDR503 Communicate with Influence has been replaced with BSBLDR513 Communicate with Influence.
The superseded units are stated as equivalent to the new units. However, there have been changes to the Performance Criteria, Knowledge Evidence and Performance Evidence which requires a review of the resources and re-mapping.
The new format also has a different approach to Foundation Skills, only listing those which are not considered explicit in the Performance Criteria.
I have therefore conducted a complete review of my resources for the superseded units and made some changes to ensure that they meet the criteria for the current units.
BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management – Units Developed
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
Group A Units
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBLDR513 Communicate with influence
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Group B Unit
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance-management processes]
Price per unit:
> Learning and assessment pathway resources $425 plus GST
> RPL resources $150 plus GST
> Complete package $500 plus GST
Also included: A free Learning Guide and PowerPoint Legislative Requirements that Relate to Business Operations
** All documents are in Word format and can be edited, badged and contextualised by you. The PowerPoint is also editable.
** The assessment tasks are fully mapped with a Mapping Summary located at the end of the Trainer/Assessor Guide and the Assessment Task Workbook.
** All assessments are thoroughly benchmarked with clear guidance for the assessor so as to ensure compliance with the Principle of Reliability.