TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
TAE40116 is currently (July 2019) my most popular product and the feedback from my RTO clients is all very positive.
I am also delivering this qualification for International Teacher Training Academy and my resources are working exceptionally well. All of my students are remote learners, although ITTA is also using these resources for workshops.
Because of this, I am continuously finding ways to improve my TAE40116 resources. When I make a change, I email my RTO clients and offer them the revised task at a nominal price.
TAE40116 is a very challenging learning pathway. I have students with Masters Degrees who are surprised at the level of difficulty. Because of this, it is critical to make the resources clear, concise and practical for the learner.
What students don’t need are wordy learning guides. They need learning guides that give them enough to go the next step and perform the tasks. They learn in a logical progression, performing the assessment tasks. From my own experience I know these resources work well.
One word of warning however: this is not a qualification which can be done “on-line” without trainer support. Your learners need prompt access to their trainer when they have questions or problems.
Current TAE40116 resources available, including RPL tools:
• TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
• TAEASS402 Assess competence
• TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
• TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
• TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
• TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
• TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
• TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
• TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills.
• BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
• TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction
• TAEDEL404 Mentor in the workplace
TAESS00009 – Address Foundation Skills in Vocational Practice Skill Set
• TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
• TAELLN412 Access resources and support to address foundation skills in vocational practice
• TAELLN413 Integrate foundation skills into vocational training delivery
* Price for learning and assessment pathway resources only $500 plus GST per unit
* Price for RPL tools only $200 plus GST per unit
* Price for full set $600 plus GST per unit
(This is a one-off price – not an annual fee)
** All documents are in Word format and can be edited, badged and contextualised by you. The PowerPoint is also editable.