TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
International Teacher Training Academy was approved for scope for TAE40116 in March 2017, using my resources.
As at July 2017 my resources have been approved in two other applications for scope and hopefully there will be more soon. Note that this is no guarantee that using my resources will enable your RTO to be successful in its application. There is no such thing as an ASQA official stamp of approval. Each application is scrutinised individually.
The application for scope for TAE40116 is a challenging and complex process.
I have had many telephone conversations with prospective purchasers, some of whom do not realise what’s involved. ASQA has now provided further guidance and, for any RTO planning to apply for scope, I would suggest you research the requirements carefully.
My resources are in Word format and editable – and you will need to contextualise them for your target group and incorporate information for the learner about your assessment strategy and process.
It is always my policy to talk to a prospective client prior to providing the resources, which is why you can’t just order them from this website – so please don’t hesitate to call me for a chat.
Current TAE40116 resources available, including RPL tools:
• TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
• TAEASS402 Assess competence
• TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
• TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
• TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
• TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
• TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
• TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
• TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills.
• BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
• TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction
• TAEDEL404 Mentor in the workplace
TAESS00009 – Address Foundation Skills in Vocational Practice Skill Set
• TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
• TAELLN412 Access resources and support to address foundation skills in vocational practice
• TAELLN413 Integrate foundation skills into vocational training delivery
* Price for learning and assessment pathway resources $425 plus GST per unit
* Price for RPL tools only $150 plus GST per unit
* Price for full set $500 plus GST per unit
(This is a one-off price – not an annual fee)
** All documents are in Word format and can be edited, badged and contextualised by you. The PowerPoint is also editable.