TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
I use these resources myself as a lead trainer/assessor for International Teacher Training Academy (ITTA) and currently have over 100 remote learners undertaking TAE40116.
Because of this, I am continuously finding ways to improve my TAE40116 resources. For some units, I am up to version 5.0. When I make a change, I email existing clients and offer them the revisions for a reduced fee.
It’s not just improvements. I also have to try and keep the resources up-to-date and this is difficult when they refer to other training packages, qualifications and units of competency that are suddenly superseded.
This is my issue at the moment, primarily because of PwC’s major revision to BSB training package. I have used qualifications, units and skill sets from BSB in a number of assessment tasks and in some learning examples.
My schedule of review therefore includes a complete check and update of all resources for TAE40116. This won’t happen overnight, and in the meantime my ITTA students know to use the tasks as written and as if the qualifications and units were current, so it’s not causing them any problems.
TAE40116 resources available, including RPL tools:
• TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
• TAEASS402 Assess competence
• TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
• TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
• TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
• TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
• TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
• TAEDES402 Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
• TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills.
• BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
• TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction
• TAEDEL404 Mentor in the workplace
TAESS00009 – Address Foundation Skills in Vocational Practice Skill Set
• TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
• TAELLN412 Access resources and support to address foundation skills in vocational practice
• TAELLN413 Integrate foundation skills into vocational training delivery
* Price for learning and assessment pathway resources only $500 plus GST per unit
* Price for RPL tools only $200 plus GST per unit
* Price for full set $600 plus GST per unit
(This is a one-off price – not an annual fee)
** All documents are in Word format and can be edited, badged and contextualised by you. The PowerPoint is also editable.